Eligible sites will be sent an application to participate in MARCQI from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. If your facility is interested, the following steps are required for participation.
1. Recruitment packets from BCBSM sent to sites in August
2. Site to complete and return the BCBSM packet by end of September
3. Receive a welcome letter From BCBSM in early November
4. Attend Kick-Off meeting (early in the new year, January/February)
5. New site packet information returned to the Coordinating Center ( January-March)
6. Data Abstractor training (February/March)
7. Begin entering data (March)
New site packet information
Once your facility has received the welcome letter from BCBSM, the Coordinating Center will be contacting you for additional information that will need to be completed before your site will be able to begin abstraction/enter data into the database.
If you need any assistance in acquiring this information, please contact the Coordinating Center at 734-998-0495.